Six languages

I have been an user of Duolingo for some time, I would say for at least a year, but most probably for a longer time.

At the moment, I am using Duolingo to study six different languages: English (direct and reverse tree), Russian (direct and reverse tree), Dutch French, Irish and Welsh.

I want to regularly report my progresses on Duolingo, and see where I will get in a year from now (so August 28th, 2018).

Ideally I would like to be able to write my updates in any of these six languages by the end of the year.

My starting point is the following:


  • English: I already have a working proficiency with this; I am using Duolingo mostly to exercise; I am doing both direct (English from Italian) and reverse (Italian from English) trees; I have completed the direct tree;
  • Russian: I have a competency which could be between A2 and B1; I can read books with the help of a dictionary, with my understanding of phrases varying a lot according to the words used; I am doing direct (Russian from English) and reverse (English from Russian) trees;
  • French: not sure of the level; I am currently reading a simple book (le petit Nicolas) and I am doing only the direct tree (French from English)
  • Dutch, Irish, Welsh: level is elementary, I think I haven't reached yet the A1 level; I am trying to read a book for children in Dutch. 


So, as you can see, I still have a lot of work to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trenitalia e gli Eurostar

Magicworks and patrons